Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards is a card video game that was developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and published by Konami. The video game was released on July 4, 2002. The cards' sprites were modified: sexuality and violence were toned down and religious references were removed for the International release.
- Arlownay now is wearing a red dress that covers up her breasts so you no longer see her side breasts.
- The blood that on Corroding Shark was mostly removed.
- The hexagram on the Dark Magic Ritual card was removed.
- Dark Magician Girl's hexagram was removed and her breasts shrunk.
- Destiny Board and Spirit Messages no longer have the letters "D-E-A-T-H" instead it was changed to "F-I-N-A-L".
- Dharma Cannon's gun was recolored green along with some of it's body being recolored green.
- Waterdragon Fairy's cleavage was removed.
- Water Omotics's breasts and stomach are now covered by blue scales.
- Water Girl is now wearing a dress that covers up her breasts and stomach.
- Turtle Raccoon's testicles and navel got removed.
- The Legendary Fisherman's harpoon tip was changed to look more like it had a light bulp on it.
- Spellbinding Circle no longer has a hexagram.
- Resurrection of Chakra now has a dress that covers up her cleavage.
- Parasite Paracide no longer shows a infected man in the background.
- Invisible Wire no longer shows the monster getting cut and bleeding due to the wire instead it shows the monster being tied up by the wire.
- Ill Witch is now wearing a dress that covers up her breasts and stomach.
- Final Flame no longer shows a man burning at a stake.
- Fairy's Gift is now wearing a dress that covers up her breasts and butt.
- Fairy of the Fountain is now wearing a dress that covers up her breasts.
- Eradicating Aerosol the word "God" was removed from the hand.
Where to find it uncensored
The Japanese version is uncensored.