The Simpsons Movie is an animated film based on The Simpsons animated television sitcom. The movie was released on July 21, 2007. In America it was rated PG-13 without cuts, but the TV station FX censored it when it aired the movie. Due to network standards, nudity was censored for the TV broadcast.
- The scene that shows Bart's genitalia was modified for the Channel 11 broadcast in Australia. In the Channel 11 version, Bart's genitalia is covered with a black box.
- The scene that shows the bomb disposal robot using a gun to shoot himself in the head was modified for the Channel 11 broadcast. In the Channel 11 version it was replaced with a close up on the bomb's wire.
- The scene that shows Otto using drugs was cut.
- The scene where Otto says "What, what's going on." was cut.
- To comply with an article of the Japanese Penal Code against display of sexual organs, Bart's genitalia was blurred.
- The scene that shows Bart's genitalia was modified for the FX broadcast in the United States. When aired on FX, Bart's genitalia either blurred or is covered with a black box that says "EUROPEAN VERSION ONLY".
- The scene where Marge says "Somebody throw the goddamn bomb!" it was changed to "Somebody throw the damn bomb!"