Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Raven Software, Gratuitous Games (Xbox) and published by Activision. The video game was released on May 20, 2002. In order to release in Germany the game had to be censored.
- Humans became robots.
- The intro text was changed so it talks about robots.
- Blood splatters was changed to sparks.
- Blood stains on walls were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
- Damage textures on dead enemies were removed.
- You can no longer set enemies on fire.
- Most death animations were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.