Soldier of Fortune: Payback is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Cauldron HQ and published by Activision. The video game was released on November 13, 2007. The German Steam release of the game is censored.
- Blood splatters were reduced in size.
- Bloody tire tracks were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood stains on walls were removed.
- Gore was remvoed.
- Corpses can't be damaged.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- Death animations were removed.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
Where to find it uncensored
Consoles have the game uncensored. Every other country has the game uncensored.