Soldier of Fortune is a first-person shooting video game that was develooped by Raven Software, Pipe Dream Interactive (PS2) and publishered by Activision (PC), Crave Entertainment (DC) and Majesco Entertainment (PS2). The video game was released on March 28, 2000. In order to release in Germany the game had to be censored. In British Columbia, Canada, the game was classified as an adult motion picture.
The uncensored version was put in the Index.
- The cover art no longer shows a telescope.
- Death screams have been removed.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Blood stains on walls were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
- Real life city namese were changed.
- In the first level the oppoenent is no longer peeing onto the floor.
- The Iraq level no longer shows pictures showing Saddam Hussein.
The British Columbia Film Classification Office labeled the video game as a "restricted motion picture", making it illegal to supply the game to minors.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.