Saints Row is an action adventure video game that was developed by Volition and published by THQ. The video game was released on August 29, 2006. In order for the game to be released in Germany it had to be censored.
- The game was originally banned in Germany due to it's high impact violence. The ban was lifted when a censored version was released.
- Corpses now disappear in about two-three seconds.
- Ragdoll effects no longer apply to corpses.
- Enemies can no longer be set on fire instead they simply have smoke all around them.
- The scene that shows Hector lighting his cigarette on the burning body was modified for the German release. In the German version the flames were removed.
- Shooting civilians no longer causes them to drop money.
- The Vandalism missions have been removed from the game.
- The contract killing missions have been removed from the game.
- The character Mr. Wong has been removed.
- The achievements "Vandale" and "Contract Killer" were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.