Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy is an action stealth video game that was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Vivendi Games. The video game was released on June 3, 2008. In order to release in Germany the game had to be censored.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- When Bourne is attacked by two terrorists in the plane the enemies can be grabbed by the collar and thrown out of the plane. In the German version that is not possible
- The terrorists left on the plane after the initial fight no longer fall out of the plane.
- During the fight near a train the enemy gets thrown in front of a train. In the German version the enemy is thrown against a wall.
- Breaking bone sound effects were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.