Red Ninja: End of Honor is a video game that was developed by Tranji Studios and published by Vivendi Universal Games. The video game was released on March 3, 2005. In order to get a USK 16 rating the game was censored in Germany.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- If you get injured the screen no longer turns red.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood stains on the walls were removed.
- Body parts can no longer be cut off.
- Corpses disappear after a couple of seconds.
- Stealth Kills had all of the blood removed.
- The scene that shows Kurenai avenging Akemi's death by killing Gibbei was modified for the German release. In the German version all of the blood was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.