Red Faction II is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Volition, Cranky Pants Games (GC), Outrage Games (Xbox & PC) and published by THQ. The video game was released on October 16, 2002. In order to get a 16 USK rating the game had to be censored in Germany.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Blood stains on walls were removed.
- Corpses disappear faster.
- Enemies can no longer burst apart when certain guns are used.
- The Explosion Personality Cheat is no longer useable.
- The Gibby Explosion Cheat is no longer useable.
- The Rain of Fire Mode Cheat is no longer useable.
- The Extra Chunky Mode Cheat is no longer useable.
- The Gibby Ammunition Cheat is no longer useable.
- Incendiary weapons have been removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.