Quake 4 is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Raven Software and published by Activision. The video game was released on October 18, 2005. In order to get a USK 16 rating, the game had to be censored in Germany.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Bullet wounds were removed.
- Body parts can no longer be separated.
- Blood stains on the walls were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Gore was removed.
- Gurgling and moaning noises were removed.
- Blood on enemies clothes were removed.
- Any corpse lying in levels no longer has any blood.
- A number of corpses lying throughout different levels were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.