Overwatch is a first person shooting video game that was developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The video game was released on May 24, 2016. During public beta testing, there was online controversy about its sexualized poses, which led to some users ripping the game models and using them for fan-made pornography. As a result, the game was censored worldwide, and objectionable fan content became subject to takedown notices.
- Sexualized victory poses were removed before release.
- McCree's noose spray emote was removed.
- Jesse McCree was renamed to Cole Cassidy.
- The Z from one of Zarya's skins was removed due to its usage by the Russian military.
- All blood effects have been completely removed with the exception of oil.
- Damage markers have been changed from red to gold.
- Critical health creates a black ring around the screen instead of blood red.
- All references to Tracer and Soldier: 76 being homosexual have been removed.
Where to find it uncensored
There is no longer any way to play the uncensored version online.
- Overwatch and pornography at Wikipedia