Operation Wolf is a gun shooter video game that was developed by Taito and published by Taito. The video game was released on July 16, 1987. Due to Nintendo's policies at the time the game was censored worldwide.
- The intro which shows civilians saying please don't kill me was removed.
- Bullet wounds on enemies were removed due to them being red.
- The word hostages was changed to prisoners.
- The word concentration camp was changed to prison camp.
- The word kill was changed to defeat.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other platform has it uncensored