Omega Labyrinth Z is a dungeon crawler video game developed by Matrix Software and published by D3 Publisher. The video game was released on November 19, 2015.
- Sony refused to allow the game to be released in the West due to its fanservice content involving characters in schoolgirl outfits. As a result, PQube suspended their work to localise the game into other languages.
- The video game is banned in Australia due to interactive sexual activities that involve a person who appears under 18.
- The Video Standards Council confirmed the title had been refused classification in the United Kingdom.
- The video game is banned in Germany due to interactive sexual activities that involve a person who appears under 18.
Where to find it uncensored
The original release can be found in Japanese.
- Sony Blocks Omega Labyrinth Z From Western Release by Imran Khan, Game Informer. 2018-06-25.