Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a port of Ninja Gaiden 2 and it was developed by Team Ninja and it was published by Tecmo Koei. The video game was released on September 29, 2009. For unkn
- Dismembered body parts no longer stay on the ground.
- Blood on walls were reduced in size.
- Pools of blood were reduced in size.
- Purple mist now bursts from enemies
- Blood splatters were reduced in size.
- The Hit display is now blue instead of red.
- The game over screen is now blue instead of red.
- All of the blood was removed from the intro cutscene.
- In Chapter 3 the arrow when it hits the dragon no longer causes the dragon to bleed. And Ryu no longer chops off the head of the dragon.
- The blood shown before the first demon fight in chapter 3 was removed.
- All of the blood in Chapter 5 when Volf and his werewolf henchmen are murdering the residents of the water town was removed. The Warewolf the Ryu cuts into pieces now has the warewolf simply falling over dead.
- The final battle against Volf had all of the blood and gore removed.
- In Chapter 10 the scene that shows Elizebeth losing her wings no longer has any blood.
- In Chapter 11 the scene that shows Muramasa killing the ninjas had all of the blood and gore removed.
- In Chapter 14 the scene that shows Ryu knocking the blood after his last fight against Genshin was cut.
- In Chapter 14 the scene that shows Dagra Dai getting impaled had all of the blood removed.
- In Chapter 14 the blood on Ryu's arm was reduced.
(All International Censorship applies)
- Humans can no longer be decapitated, only monsters and non-human enemies can.
Where to find it uncensored
The original game Ninja Gaiden 2 is also uncensored. The PS Vita release of the game is uncensored.