Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra is a role-playing game was developed by New World Computing and it was published by New World Computing. The video game was released in 1991. Due to Nintendo's policies at the time the game was censored.
- Blood was replaced with red crosses.
- Sprites were made more family friendly with their weapons no longer having blood and zombies no longer look decomposed.
- The "Blood Reign" lock was renamed "Free Reign" lock.
- The "Hell Maze" was renamed "Diabolical Maze".
- The statue Athea was modified for the SNES release. In the SNES version the statue has a two piece swimming suit.
- The guard at the bank no longer has a ace by him.
- The weapon shop has been completely redesigned to make it more family friendly.
- The trainer no longer cuts melons with his sword.
- The bar's drink option was changed to eat and the effect drunk was changed to stuffed.
- Alcoholic drinks were changed to soda.
Where to find it uncensored
Every platform expect the SNES has it uncensored.