Manhunt is a horror video game that was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. The video game was released on November 19, 2003. The game was banned in various countries around the world due to the game's violent content.
- The game was banned after the game's MA/MA15 rating were reviewed after pressure from a number of Australian politicians. In a 3-1 ruling the game was banned due to high levels of violence.
- Germany banned the game because of high-impact gory violence.
- Malaysia banned the game because of the games intense violence.
New Zealand censorship
- New Zealand banned the game because of extreme violence and offensive depictions of cruelty.
Saudi Arabian censorship
- Saudi Arabia banned the game because of high impact scary violence and cruelty.
South Korean censorship
- South Korea banned the game because of the games intense violence.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has the game uncensored.