Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Warthog Games and it was published by Black Label Games and MumboJumbo (PC). The video game was released on June, 17 2003. Due to the game targeting a USK 16 rating the game was censored in Germany.
- The intro was removed.
- Blood on corpses were removed.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Enemies can no longer be blown apart.
- You can no longer shoot dead enemies.
- Blood was reduced in cutscenes and in some cases completely removed.
The PC version has a uncut patch. And every other country has it completely uncensored.