Half-Life 2 - Episode Two is a first-person video game that was developed by Valve and published by Valve. The video game was released on October 10, 2007. In order to get released in Germany the game was censored.
- Red blood splatters were changed to grey blood splatters.
- Red blood on walls were changed to grey blood.
- Red damage textures were changed to grey.
- Bones that the barnacles spit out can no longer be picked up.
- Pools of blood were changed to grey.
- Almost every enemy dissolves after dying.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored. The German Steam site now offers a uncensored patch.