Gangs of London is a action-adventure video game that was developed by London Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The video game was released on September 1, 2006. In order to release in Germany the game had to be censored.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- You can no longer kill civilians.
- The word "Kill" in mission objectives were replaced with words like "Done".
- Free Ride mode was changed so cops are always at level 4, so maximum strength.
- The mode Cause Chaos was removed.
- The mode Rioting under control was removed.
- The scene that shows Mason getting shot in the head was modified for the German release. In the German version the blood was removed and the bullet was also removed.
- The scene that shows severed body parts in the mission Farewell to weapons was modified for the German release. In the German version the severed body parts was removed.
- The word "bumsen" was replaced with "bangn".
- In the mission funeral you no longer hear anyone talking about feeding the corpse to the pigs you also no longer hear anyone say that there is body parts in the trash bag.
- In the mission Blood Brothers you no longer learn about the dead chinese people's fates.
- In the mission Foolish Talkers you no longer hear the gangster ask the question of would you prefer a dead girl or dog.
- In the mission Couriers it is no longer as clear that they will cut open the woman to get the drugs if they don't take the laxatives.
- In the mission Daddy's Girl the word "ritual" was replaced with "equal".
- In the mission Appointment with death the severed head was replaced with a cardboard box.
- In the mission Devastating Blow the line "We ... kill all the bastards." was changed to "We ... kill the pigs".
- In the mission Getting the severed head was replaced with a bag full of blood.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.