Fire Emblem Fates is a tactical rpg that was made by Nintendo, and it was released on June 25, 2015. Due to Nintendo wanting to make it more family friendly, some scenes were censored outside Japan. As a result sexuality was toned down and drug references were removed. The censorship affects both versions of the game.
- The petting minigame was removed.
- The ability to move the camera around while the characters relax in the hot springs was removed.
- The DLC Hoshidan Festival of Bonds ad Nohrian Festival of Bonds were never released outside of Japan.
- Soleil's lesbian side story was modified for the International release. In the International version references to her being lesbian, and her conversion therapy was removed.
- All drug references were removed.
- Any scene where a female character makes a confession of love to another female character (when they marry) was modified for the International release. In the International version their conversations were shortened.
- Saizo and Beruka's C support was completely replaced by ellipses this is due to in the Japanese version they were talking about assassinating people.
- The swim suit outfits were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
The Japanese version is completely uncensored, and the fan update/translation removes most of the censorship.