Final Fight is a beat em up video game that was developed by Capcom and published by Capcom. The video game was released on December 21, 1990, and the International release was censored due to Nintendo's policies at the time.
- The scene that shows Haggar's daughter in underwear on TV in the intro was cut.
- Blood sprays was removed.
- The line that one of the bosses says "Oh my God!" was changed to "Oh my car!"
- The Whisky item was replaced with Vitamine.
- Poison and Roxy were replaced with Billy and Sid. (Though in Europe they stayed and simply had the length of their skirts increased.)
- The word sexy was removed from the Bay Area.
- The Bar sign was changed to a Club sign.
- A nude statue that can be found in one of the stages was modified for the International release. In the International version the woman's breasts were covered up.
- The character Damnd is known as Thrasher on American consoles because of censorship.
The Japanese version is uncensored.