Fighting Vipers is a fighting video game that was developed by Sega AM2 and published by Sega (JP/US/EU), Samsung (KR), and Tec Toy (BR). The video game was released on August 30, 1996, and the game was censored for the North American release.
North American censorship
- Candy's holiday shirt and schoolgirl outfit were removed.
- The cheat to remove Candy's skirt during fights when her lower armor is destroyed was removed.
- Candy's ending portrait no longer has her in a two piece outfit with the phrase "A Taste of Honey" instead it was replaced with a much more modest/less sexual ending portrait. The ending portrait that also shows her on a wall with the camera panning up causing you to see her panties was changed to her being a silhouette as she goes past the moon that is in the background while she is in the sky.
- The opening video was modified to be more modest/less sexual. With Candy's opening shot of her and a city in the background (with you being able to see some of her panty due to the camera angel ) being changed to a close up on her face. Jane's opening shot of her lifting weights and you being able to see some of her cleavage as she does it was replaced with a close up on her face with a black background. Grace's opening shot of her back being shown with her wearing no clothes was replaced with a close up on her face and a black background.
- The portrait option which allows you to view everyone's portraits was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other region has it uncensored.