F.E.A.R. 3 is a survival horror video game that was developed by Day 1 Studios and was published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The video game was released on June 21, 2011. In order to be released in Germany with a USK 18 the game had to be censored.
- After you kill enemies they simply dissolve
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- When you get injured the blood on the hud was removed.
- Blood on walls were removed.
- When you shell enemies it no longer causes them to bleed.
- Damage textures on enemies were removed.
- Enemies who die from explosions no longer fall onto the ground and burn for a few seconds instead they simply dissolve.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
- Corpses lying throughout the levels in the game were removed.
- The Arc Beam gun no longer sets enemies on fire.
- The Mech robots no longer cause opponents to get shredded and explode into a cloud of blood instead they disappear in a cloud of dark smoke.
- The S-HV-Penetrator weapon now simply causes the enemies to dissolve.
- Enemies who are burning in the levels in the games story no longer are burning and instead simply dissolve.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.