F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is a survival horror video game that was developed by Monolith Productions and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It was released on February 10, 2009. In order to get released in Germany, the game had to be censored.
- The game was originally banned in Australia due to "high-impact violence".
- The game was appealed successfully and released with a MA-15 rating.
- Blood sprays were removed.
- Enemies no longer burst apart when you use weapons like the shotgun.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood stains on the walls were removed.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
- Oxygen bottles when they explode no longer tear apart to enemy using them.
- Ragdoll physics were removed.
- When you get injured the hud no longer has blood on it.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.