Duke Nukem Forever is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by 3D Realms, Triptych Games, Piranha Games, Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. The video game was released on June 10, 2011. In order to release in Japan the game had to be censored. Specifically, sexual objects and nudity were removed, and mutilation is no longer possible.
- Dismemberment is no longer possible.
- You can no longer mutilate corpses.
- When using the Freeze Ray to freeze human remains in the uncensored you can smash them to bits. In the Japanese version you can't.
- Severed heads were removed.
- In the level "Damn! It's late..." the dildo lying around in the locker room was removed.
- In the level "The Lady Killer" all instances of naked woman statues were modified for the Japanese release. In the Japanese version the nipples were removed.
- In the level "The Duke Dome" the construction worker who was thrown into the rotating blades lives in the Japanese release.
- Any npc who is a woman and nude was modified for the Japanese release. Their nipples are covered up in the Japanese using a variety of different censorship techniques from them wearing pasties to light blotting out the nipple to prevent you from seeing it.
- In the level "The Hive" the wall boobs were modified for the Japanese release. In the Japanese version the nipples were removed.
- In the level "Queen Bitch" the nipples on the three breasts of the alien queen was removed.
- In the level "Duke Nukem's Titty City" the dildo and a condom were removed from the level.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.