Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by 3D Realms, Aardvark Software and published by GT Interactive (US/EU), King Records (JP). The video game was released in 1997.
- Some swear words like "Bastards" and "ass" were removed.
- The International censorship does still apply.
- Babes were removed from the game. (They were woman captured by aliens)
- The babe posters and magazines were removed.
- Porn Actresses were removed.
- The possessed head found in one of the rooms in the Gates Motel was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Duke Nukem 3D, while somewhat different, is uncensored.