Drakengard is a JRPG that was developed by Cavia and it was published by Square Enix and Gathering of Developers (PAL) and it was released on September 11, 2003. In order to make the game more family friendly the game's International release was censored.
- Incest undertones with Caim and Furiae were toned down.
- Furiae no longer kills herself due to not wanting share her feelings with Caim.
- Arioch in the uncensored version lost her mind when she lost her womb while in the censored version she lost her mind when her family died.
- Leonard is no longer a gay pedophile.
- Angels were renamed Watchers.
Where to find it uncensored
The Japanese release is uncensored. (There are no fan translations)