Die Hard: Vendetta is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Bits Studios and published by NDA Productions (Europe), Sierra Entertainment (North America). The video game was released on November 15, 2002, due to the game targeting a USK 16 rating the game was censored in Germany.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood on the walls were removed.
- You can no longer set enemies on fire.
- The flame on cheat no longer has smoke rising off people.
- The I got Power cheat no longer has smoke rising off people.
- If you shoot a container with liquid nitrogen, you can freeze the enemy you are shooting at. In the uncensored version they can then break apart into a bunch of little pieces in the German version the enemy simply disappears.
- Arrows from the Crossbow weapon are no longer seen.
- Corpses disappear a lot faster.
- You can no longer shoot and kill unarmed opponents after disarming them.
- The bullet cam effect (A effect that zooms in on the bullets) was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country was uncensored.