Diablo II: Resurrected is an action-role playing video game that was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and Vicarious Visions and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The video game was released on September 23, 2021. Due to modern sensibilities the game was censored worldwide.
- Statues are no longer nude.
- Concubines in cellar Az are no longer there.
- The Amazon's breasts were reduced and clothing extended to cover up more of the thigh.
- Andariel now is wearing a loin cloth that covers up her butt and thighs.
- Blood Raven's cleavage and thighs were covered up.
- Pentagrams were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
While there is no uncensored version available for the remaster, the original game is uncensored.